Nursery Aims, Vision and Values
Our vision is of a happy, safe and vibrant learning environment where individuals are supported to realise their potential and encouraged to be creative, independent and motivated life long learners.
Our school will be a place where there will be lots of fun and enjoyment as well as a place where we will learn and develop skills which will prepare us for the future.
Our shared values are:
- Ø Fairness
- Ø Respect
- Ø Consideration
- Ø Kindness
- Ø Truthfulness
Within our school community we aim to:
- Ø Provide a safe, caring and happy environment which allows individuals to flourish academically, socially and emotionally.
- Ø Develop positive attitudes to learning by making the process interesting, challenging and relevant.
- Ø Foster good manners and a sense of honesty, fairness and compassion.
- Ø Promote tolerance and respect for the rights and property of others through agreed acceptable behaviour.
- Ø Promote hope, and ambition and a confident ‘can do attitude’.
- Ø Encourage personal development and achievement, enabling children to see and realise their potential.